Fire restoration is a big undertaking, and Dayspring Restoration knows that you want it done right the first time.
It’s critical that you choose a highly recommended contractor like Dayspring Restoration. Your careful research and selection can make a huge difference throughout the potentially lengthy process of restoring a fire-damaged home and restoring it to a clean, comfortable living space.
The days and weeks following a fire can be an emotional and overwhelming time full of uncertainty and disbelief.
During this time, decisions must be made that affect precious possessions and many people’s largest asset, their home or business. Dayspring Restoration provides a wide variety of services to restore your belongings and home to a pre-loss condition.
Our methods are based on years of experience and formal training, and include various repair and cleaning options with long-term results and value in mind.
We offer free fire damage restoration quotes for homeowners in Montana, including the Missoula area. For your no-obligation Free Estimate, call or e-mail today!
Fire Damage and Soot Removal Services:
- Emergency board-up and weatherization
- Ozone treatments
- High-speed drying and dehumidification
- Ultrasonic contents cleaning
- Electronics reclamation using ODEL technology
- Off-site secure storage of contents
- Experienced tradesmen to provide full reconstruction
- Sodium Bicarbonate Abrasive Resurfacing
- Digital inventory and pack-out
Water Damage Cleanup Services:
- 24-hour emergency water extraction with powerful truck mounted systems
- Applied structural drying enables carpet and pad to be dried in place
- Contents removal and off-site drying available
- Wall cavity drying
- Non-intrusive and intrusive testing for moisture and humidity
- Refrigerant and desiccant dehumidification
- Injectidry System wall cavity drying
- Hardwood floor drying and restoration
- Sewage mitigation and sanitation
- Mold remediation using state of the art technology and certified personnel
Blog posts you may find interesting:
- Pre-Flooding Safety and Damage Prevention
- Prep Now, Prevent Big Damage This Winter!
- 5 Common Areas to Look for Mold Before You Purchase Your Dream Home
- Spring Tips to Help Keep Your Basement Dry and Mold Free
- Ice Damming- Keys to Repair and Prevention
- How to Prevent Your Pipes from Freezing
- How to Thaw Frozen Pipes
- Reasons to Choose Dayspring Restoration
- The Basics of Mold in Your House
- Cleaning Up Household Mold
We proudly serve Western Montana, including the cities of Missoula, Bozeman, Butte, Great Falls, Helena, Kalispell and surrounding areas.